Cell Phone Battery Replacements
A natural part of cell phones aging is that the battery starts to loose it's ability to hold a charge. With most phones today equipped with a built in battery, it can be difficult to change out your battery.
Battery issues can cause your phone to not turn on, to turn off unexpectedly, to only turn on when plugged in, to randomly restart, or to simply fail to charge all together.
When you get to this point, come see Tech-Nichol. We replace batteries for all makes and models of cell phones and will be happy to help you.
Signs of Battery Problems
If your phone is running sluggish or it won't turn on at all, chances are you could use a new battery. Batteries are commonly an issue after owning a device over 3 or more years, and sometimes sooner if you don't charge your device correctly.
If your battery is draining quickly try these things:
- Turn Down The Brightness
- Close Apps Running in the Background
- Cool Down Your Phone (It may be too hot)
- Turn off Wi-Fi, switching from Wi-fi to Cellular drains batteries
- Turn off Bluetooth
- Turn on Low Power Mode
If none of these things help, it may be time to get your battery replaced completely.
How Long Will A Battery Replacement Take?
Tech-Nichol Stock premium batteries for most devices in store and can have them replaced in less than an hour on most days. You can also drop off your phone and we will have it back to you the same day.
The Tech-Nichol Guarantee:
All of the services provided by Tech-Nichol come backed by our guarantee:
- All repairs are checked for functionality before leaving the store.
- All repairs include a 3 month subscription for Tech-Care™
- Any returns are accepted so long as the installed part arrives physically undamaged, please see "Returns" at the bottom of our website.